主演: 吴光禄 /Hwang Geum-hee 황금희/Yang Ha-eun 양하은/Kim Kyoul 김결
类型: 剧情 / 惊悚
制片国家/地区: 韩国
语言: 韩语
上映日期: 2014-12-04
片长: 97分钟
又名: My Sister

简  介
Formerly known as “My Sister - The Never Ending Story of a Sex Toy” (wool-eon-ni - seong-eui no-ri-gae ggeut-na-ji ahnh-eun i-ya-gi, 울언니 - 성의 노리개 끝나지 않은 이야기)
Synopsis
What happened to her? The truth behind the hidden case is revealed!

Music student Yeon-seo heads to Seoul to meet her sister. She’s almost there,until she sees her sisters body surrounded by people and policemen. The police clarified her death as suicide and wraps it up. However, Yeon-seo feels there’s something more to it then what can be seen and starts digging through the case herself. Detective Kim pays attention and starts reinvestigating the case. The more they dig, the more heartbreaking and shocking news they find…

NFO
    RELEASE:   울언니  My.Sister.The.Never.Ending.Story.Of.A.Sex.Toy.2014.UNCUT.720P.WEB-DL.H264-REALHD
    Size:        2.17 GB
    SOURCE:   

ViDEO:      3 Mbps

RESOLUTiON: 1280x720

RUNTiME: 1 h 38 mn 17 s

SUBTiTLES: NO

Audio:  AAC   172 Kbps

LANGUAGE: kor

iMDB:   
    NOTES:
            enjoy ^^

My.Sister.The.Never.Ending.Story.Of.A.Sex.Toy.2014.UNCUT.720P.WEB-DL.H264-REALHD.torrent (11.03 KB, 下载次数: 0)

回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|西西论坛

本网站所有资源来自网络,如无意中侵犯了您的权益,请发邮件至 [email protected],立即清除相关链接

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 10:54 , Processed in 0.082054 second(s), 25 queries .