找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[爱情片] [里约,我爱你][DVDRip-MKV/736 MB][英语无字][14新片]

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主

导演: 吉勒莫·阿里加 / 费尔南多·梅里尔斯 / 若泽·帕迪里亚 / 斯蒂芬·埃利奥特 / 林常树 / 纳迪·拉巴基 / 卡洛斯·沙尔丹哈 / 保罗·索伦蒂诺 / 约翰·特托罗 / Andrucha Waddington
主演: 约翰·特托罗 / 凡妮莎·帕拉迪丝 / 艾米莉·莫迪默 / 罗德里格·桑托罗 / 詹森·艾萨克 / 文森特·卡索 / 哈威·凯特尔 / 瑞恩·柯万腾
类型: 剧情 / 爱情
制片国家/地区: 巴西
语言: 葡萄牙语
上映日期: 2014-09-11(巴西)
又名: Rio,I Love You
IMDb链接: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1456606

简  介
The next episode of the Cities of Love franchise: Rio, Eu Te Amo. Rio, Eu Te Amo will be an anthology: a collective feature film, composed of 11 dynamic short film segments created by 10 visionary directors from across the globe. The story line of each segment of the film focuses on an encounter of love in a different neighborhood of the city, demonstrating the distinctive qualities and character of that location. The film serves to bridge gaps between cultures, educating and entertaining the audience, while celebrating unique and universal expressions of love.

NFO
    TiTLE ORiG.......: Rio I Love You / Rio, Eu Te Amo
    RELEASE DATE.....: 15-01-2015
    LANGUAGE.........: English
    GENRE............: Comedy | Drama | Fantasy
    RUNTiME..........: 1h 35min.
    SOURCE V/A.......: PSiG's DVD9

ViDEO............: ~863 kbps, x264
    AUDiO............: ~192 kbps, 2 chnls, AC3
    RESOLUTiON.......: 720 x 384
    FRAMERATE........: 25.000 FPS
    SiZE.............: 736 MB

DETAiLS..........: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1456606/
影片截图

Rio.I.Love.You.2014.DVDRiP.x264-PSiG.torrent (58.22 KB, 下载次数: 0)

回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|西西论坛

本网站所有资源来自网络,如无意中侵犯了您的权益,请发邮件至 [email protected],立即清除相关链接

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 00:30 , Processed in 0.088949 second(s), 29 queries .