◎剪  辑 萨利·门克 / Sally Menke
◎选  角 Ronnie Yeskel Ronnie Yeskel
◎美  术 桑迪·雷诺兹-瓦斯科 / Sandy Reynolds-Wasco
      大卫·维斯克 / David Wasco
◎服  装 贝奇·海曼 / Betsy Heimann
◎化  妆 Wayne Toth Wayne Toth
      米歇尔·布勒 / Michelle Bühler

◎简  介 

黑帮老大乔·卡伯特(劳伦斯·蒂尔尼 饰)和他的儿子“好家伙”艾迪(克里斯·佩恩 饰)召集了六名强盗,准备到珠宝店抢劫一批天然钻石。这六个人彼此各不相识,甚至连对方的姓名都无从得知。乔为了保持机密,以颜色作为代号分别给六人起名为白先生(哈维·凯特尔 饰)、橙先生(蒂姆·罗思 饰)、金先生(迈克尔·马德森 饰)、粉先生(史蒂夫·布斯塞米 饰)、棕先生和蓝先生,并规定他们之间不能透露任何私事。
  抢劫时,六人中了警察的埋伏,蓝先生和棕先生当场死亡。白先生带着身受重伤的橙先生回到预定的聚集地——一个仓库。一会儿,粉先生、“好家伙”艾迪和金先生也来到这里,并活捉了一名警察。几人回忆案发时的情景,得出结论,六人中必定有人向警察告密。为了揪出告密者,大家审问拷打那个警察,仍然无法得知事实真相。本就互不了解的几个人,开始互相猜忌,事情的发展完全偏离了预设的轨道。

◎台词金句

Joe: So, you guys like to tell jokes, huh? Gigglin' and laughin' like a bunch of young broads sittin' in a schoolyard. Well, let me tell a joke. Four guys, sittin' in a bullpen, in San Quentin. All wondering how the fuck they got there. What should we have done, what didn't we do, who's fault is it, is it my fault, your fault, his fault, all that bullshit. Then one of them says, hey. Wait a minute. When we were planning this caper, all we did was sit around tellin' fuckin' jokes! Get the message? Boys, I don't mean to holler at ya. When this caper's over - and I'm sure it'll be a successful one - we'll get down to the Cayman Islands, hell, I'll roll and laugh with all of ya. You'll find me a different character down there. Right now, it's a matter of business.
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Joe: This man set us up.
  Nice Guy Eddie: Dad, I'm sorry, but I don't know what the hell's happening.
  Joe: It's all right, Eddie. I do.
  Mr. White: What the fuck are you talking about?
  Joe: That lump of shit's working with the L.A.P.D.
  Mr. Orange: Joe, I don't have the slightest fucking idea what you're talking about.
  Mr. White: Joe, I don't know what you think you know, but you're wrong.
  Joe: Like hell I am.
  Mr. White: Joe, trust me on this. You've made a mistake. He's a good kid. I understand. You're hot, you're super fucking pissed. We're all real emotional. But you're barking up the wrong tree. I know this man. He wouldn't do that.
  Joe: You don't know jack shit! I do! The cocksucker tipped off the cops and had Mr. Brown and Mr. Blue killed.
  Mr. Pink: Mr. Blue is dead?
  Joe: Dead as Dillinger.
  Mr. White: How do you know all this?
  Joe: He was the only one I wasn't 100% on. I should have my fuckin' head examined, going on a plan like this when I wasn't 100%.
  Mr. White:  That's your proof?
  Joe: You don't need proof when you have instinct.

◎幕后揭秘

《落水狗》是电影鬼才昆汀·塔伦蒂诺的处女作,1992年在圣丹斯电影节上首映。从这部最早的作品中,我们已经不难看出昆汀独特的黑色动作喜剧电影风格,影片中的暴力事件、黑帮人物、机智幽默的对话、七十年代音乐以及巧妙的叙事结构等等都是昆汀热中的题材和惯用的手法。令人不可思议的是,《水库狗》竟然全部由男演员出演,这种强烈的男性色彩给观众留下了深刻的印象。昆丁在这部低成本独立制片中表现出大胆而自由的编导风格,如抢劫进行前六名歹徒在餐厅中互相谈论一些无聊话题,以及被怀疑的卧底在货仓中遭同伙以血腥手法逼供等,都有一种奇特的戏剧张力。饰演白先生的哈维·卡特尔在片中有威力十足的演出,昆丁本人也参演了一个角色。

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Y1l6oeq-BqR9pX87UiDPYA

回复查看提取码
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|西西论坛

本网站所有资源来自网络,如无意中侵犯了您的权益,请发邮件至 [email protected],立即清除相关链接

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:01 , Processed in 0.084645 second(s), 28 queries .