西西论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[惊悚片] [BT下载]布鲁克林面包店 My.Bakery.in.Brooklyn.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-RUSTED 6.56G ...

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
电影首发 发表于 2016-10-1 07:52:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

译  名 布鲁克林面包店
片  名 My Bakery in Brooklyn
年  代 2016
国  家 西班牙/美国
类  别 喜剧/爱情
语  言 英语
导  演 古斯塔沃·罗恩 Gustavo Ron
主  演 艾米·缇加登 Aimee Teegarden
      瓦德·霍尔顿 Ward Horton
      布兰卡·苏亚雷兹 Blanca Suárez
      乔什·帕斯 Josh Pais
      埃林·萨贝拉 Ernie Sabella
      琳达·拉文 Linda Lavin

简  介

Vivien and Chloe are two very different cousins living in Brooklyn who have been inseparable ever since they were children. At least| they were until recently. The
sudden passing of their Aunt Isabelle has left them with a challenging inheritance: their aunt's quaint Boulangerie| named Isabelle's. Vivien| who has postponed her
dream trip to Europe to help run the shop| wants to keep things traditional| but Chloe| who works as Fernando's assistant| a chef for a popular daytime cooking TV
show| feels they should put a modern spin on things. But when the bank reveals that the Boulangerie is in danger of being foreclosed| Vivien and Chloe must put the
baking mitts down to preserve their family's legacy. Vivien tries to deceive the bank pretending that Dave| her now widower uncle| lives on the boulangerie after the
loss of his home by the debts| being helped by Paul| the agent sent by the bank. The trouble increases when Paul shows a love interest by Vivien| meanwhile Fernando
and Chloe ...

RUSTED proudly presents....

My Bakery in Brooklyn    (ESUSA 2016)

Releasedate ....: 30.09.2016
Runtime ........: 1h 40mn
Genre ..........: Comedy - Romance
Source..........: BluRay
Resolution .....: 1920 x 808
Video ..........: x264 @ 8236Kbps
Audio ..........: DTS @ 1 510 Kbps
Subs ...........: --------
Size ...........: 6712 MB

Imdb Rating ....: 5.4/10 (89 VOTES)

My.Bakery.in.Brooklyn.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-RUSTED[www.xixi16.com].torrent (131.97 KB, 下载次数: 0)

回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|西西论坛

本网站所有资源来自网络,如无意中侵犯了您的权益,请发邮件至 [email protected],立即清除相关链接

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 21:29 , Processed in 0.090826 second(s), 25 queries .